MULTIFUNCTION COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Our multifunction communication systems provide two-way intercom communications, full-duplex telephone communications, and a built-in Master Clock.
The system employs modular architecture to allow for easy expansion and serviceability. Because communication functions are integrated into the system via plug-in circuit cards, a system can be tailored to a facility’s exact requirements.Room locations can be equipped with a variety of devices such as speakers, call-in switches, message waiting/call assurance lamps, and staff telephones.The system provides for two-way intercom communications between control consoles and speaker stations.
Direct-dial, duplex, phone-to-phone communication is also provided between staff telephones and control consoles.With central control and remote access the IT director can now manage and maintain all programming, from one location.
- Modular architecture for easy expansion and serviceability
- Media retrieval capability
- Two-way intercom voice communications
- Full-duplex telephone and console communications
- 270 telephonic communication paths
- Large Station Capacity to 800 room stations or 500 staff telephones
- Up to 32 Control Consoles
- KSU/PBX telephone system integration
- Six programmable levels of call-in priority
- Three amplified audio channels
- Music during class change
- Sixteen tone types with user-programmable sound characteristics
- Program distribution to one room, all rooms, selected rooms, one zone, or multiple zones of rooms
- Thirty-two Program Zones
- All-call, individual zone, or multi-zone paging
- Five remote microphones for paging
- Thirty-two Paging Zones
- Built-in Master Clock with 16 simultaneous schedules and 32 time clock zones
- Electronic Message Display
- Alpha-numeric messaging support on Advanced Digital Clock